Towerview care provides specialist care for working age and older people living with dementia, mental health issues and complex needs that may challenge. Our cheerful and compassionate nursing team carries out a wide range of general and personal care tasks, offering our ladies and gentlemen emotional as well as physical care in spacious and secure communities.
Our registered manager oversees the operational day to day running of Asquith Hall – a purpose-built, person-centred specialist dementia and mental health nursing home. They provide support and guidance to a large, multi-disciplinary staff team and promote a caring environment that provides our ladies and gentlemen with a high standard of specialised personal care, meets individual needs, and ensures everyone is treated with dignity and respect. They supervise, monitor and evaluate the care delivered, ensuring internal and local authority quality and compliance is met, and that all care is delivered in line with CQC guidelines.
The registered manager is responsible for:
- The safe running of the home.
- Maintaining positive relationships with external and internal bodies.
- Overseeing all staff within the homes to ensure they run smoothly.
- Dealing with compliments and complaints.
- Reporting to local authorities and the CQC.
- Internal reporting via audits.
- On call for the home.
- Organising training and development of staff.
- Overseeing the transaction processing, controls/reconciliations and monitoring of the internal accounting function – including treasury, purchase ledger, sales ledger and credit control and preparation of the monthly management accounts for Board review.
- Performance forecasting and budgeting and presenting to the Board.
- Development and reporting of financial KPI’s.
- Development and implementation of the financial control environment.
- Having a hands-on presence within the care team.
- Ensuring all areas of clinical compliance are maintained.
- Ensuring all audits are completed and reporting findings to the managing director.
- Undertaking pre admission assessments and formulating person-centred care plans.
- Providing guidance to staff and implementing clinical care effectively.
- Liaising with health professionals to review and monitor. complex care and general health needs.
If you would like to join our superhero team please click here.