Towerview care provides specialist care for working age and older people living with dementia, mental health issues and complex needs that may challenge. Our cheerful and compassionate nursing team carries out a wide range of general and personal care tasks, offering our ladies and gentlemen emotional as well as physical care in spacious and secure communities.
Our Matron has overall responsibility for all of our nurses and domestic staff and supervises the care delivered to our ladies and gentlemen. She and the registered manager are accountable for the efficient management and operation of Asquith Hall.
Responsibilities of the Matron at Asquith Hall
- Oversee and have a hands-on presence within the clinical team.
- To ensure that clinical supervisions and competencies are completed for the nurses.
- Ensure all areas of clinical compliance is maintained
- All audits are completed and report findings to the manager.
- Provide guidance to staff and implement clinical care effectively
- Liaise with health professionals to review and monitor complex care needs and general health needs.
- The Matron will be responsible for providing, receiving and acting upon highly complex, highly sensitive and contentious information from a variety of sources including key stakeholders, both internal and external
- The Matron is clinically accountable for the clinical care of the PWS at Towerview Care. They have the authority to ensure the best use of the resources necessary to provide a quality of clinical care. The Matron will ensure that the quality of the service user experience is improved by giving front line employees with the necessary guidance, mentoring and hands-on support to prevent or to remedy shortcomings or failings in practice, care delivery or maintenance of caring, safe therapeutic environment.
- The Matron is responsible for developing and implementing quality standards across the service by strengthening professional clinical leadership at the team and service area level.
- The Matron will work with the Registered Manager, Qualified Nurses and Carers to monitor, challenge and improve the quality of care across the service. They will be responsible for driving forward and sustaining meaningful changes to service care pathways enabling Towerview Care to become a Centre of Excellence with an essential role in leading and coordinating the service improvement objectives of the services, considering the strategic aims and objectives of the Company.
- The Matron will be accountable for ensuring that effective communication pathways exist for service users, their carers and all members of the multi-disciplinary team, both internal and external to ensure the best possible experience is provided while accessing the service of Towerview Care.
- The Matron will advise the team on professional and practice issues in consultation with the MD on the provision of professional advice to nursing and non-nursing staff at all levels across Towerview Care in relation to clinical matters.
If you would like to join our superhero team, please click here.